Elite Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer
Elite’s Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer is designed to be easy to store and quick to get ready for use, so there is no impediment to riding. It is accurate to within 2.5% and can measure up to 1,900 watts whilst also being able to replicate 15% slopes.
Easy to use and easy to store, the Suito Direct Drive FE-C Mag Turbo Trainer from Elite folds down for when not in use but can be ready to go in just a couple of minutes. The wide stand provides a stable and secure base for hard efforts, and the trainer can be used with 130mm and 135mm quick release frames as well as 142 x 12mm thru-axle frames. It can provide 1,900 watts of resistance at 40kph and simulate the feel of gradients up to 15%. Compatible with Zwift, TrainerRoad and other smart trainer apps there is no excuse for not benefitting from a winter of structured indoor training whilst also escaping from the dark, rain and wind.
Fastest and easiest FE-C trainer on the market to get started with
- Comes fully assembled and with a Shimano 11-speed cassette already installed
- Super compact 'briefcase' form factor also makes it easy to carry, store or transport, it will happily fit inside a cupboard or locker when not in use
- An entirely new magnetic drive unit was developed specifically for the Suito with a maximum output of 1,900 watts at 60 KM/H that can replicate inclines up to 15%
- Calculated power reading that is accurate to within 2.5%
- Large gearing wheel increases flywheel RPM's, generating a smoother, more realistic feel
- Compatible with 130 and 135mm quick-release frames as well as 142 x 12mm thru-axles, adaptors for BOOST 148 x 12 frames are available separately
- Includes a free 12-month subscription to Elite's My E-training App for Windows, iOS and Android
- Compatible with Zwift, My E-Training, TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, The Sufferfest, Bikevo
- A custom front wheel riser block is included
- Compatible with 9, 10 and 11-speed Shimano and SRAM cassettes (not included), can be adapted for Campagnolo using adaptor TT14233 or SRAM XDR using adaptor TT14279
- Engineered, developed and made with pride in Italy
Get in touch
Cannot find the product you are looking for?
Here at SNDB Cycles we have access to a wide range of stock which is not on our website. Contact us and we will try and locate the products you are looking for!